Dodge S-2000 Bearings
Dodge S-2000 Bearings
Dodge® S-2000® Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing Supplier
Are you looking for a Dodge® S-2000® mounted roller bearing supplier? Then your search can come to an end — at D.P. Brown of PA, you can buy Dodge® S-2000® roller bearings and a variety of other high-quality products that are certain to improve the efficiency of your operations.
The D.P. Brown of PA team can help you with design, engineering, and even part selection. That's why, when you work with us as your Dodge® S-2000® bearings supplier, you can have peace of mind knowing that the Dodge® S-2000® roller bearing you've chosen will be an ideal fit for your unique needs.
Housing Styles and Sealing Options for Dodge S-2000® Bearings
As a professional Dodge® S-2000® bearings supplier, we offer a variety of different styles and sealing options for our clients. Dodge® S-2000® double-row spherical bearings come in a variety of cast iron or cast steel housing configurations, including the following:
- Dodge® S-2000® Pillow Blocks — either two- (1-3/8” to 3-15/16”) or four-block (1-15/16” to 4-15/16”)
- E-Dimensional Dodge® S-2000® Pillow Blocks — either two- (1-3/8” to 3-7/16”) or four-block (2-7/16” to 4-15/16”)
- Dodge® S-2000® Flange Bearings — either four-bolt (1-3/8” to 3-15/16”) or piloted (1-3/8” to 4-15/16”), both of which are available with Type E Dimensions
- Dodge® S-2000® Take-Up Bearings — either wide slot (1-3/8” to 4-15/16”) or TPHU (1-15/16” to 4-15/16”)
Like other spherical roller bearings in the Dodge® family, the S-2000® offers two different, patented sealing options, both of which allow for + 1 degree of misalignment:
- The standard Trident® seal is a triple-lip and face-rubbing seal, with 100% contact at all times, which is extremely effective for dirty environments, low-to-medium speeds, and normal ambient conditions.
- The Labyrinth seal option, which includes corrosion-resistant flingers and clearance steel seal carriers, is ideal for high speeds and harsher ambient conditions.
Benefits of the Dodge® S-2000® Spherical Roller Bearings
As a trusted Dodge® S-2000® roller bearings supplier, you can have confidence knowing that the product you purchase will offer a multitude of benefits to your organization. For example, the Dodge® S-2000® bearing is mounted to the shaft by a 65o setscrew locking collar for optimum clamping force (versus 90o or 120o). The elongated bolt holes on these bearings make for easier mounting, and the case-carburized inner rings resist cracking.
Furthermore, the Dodge® S-2000® and S-2000E® mounted spherical roller bearings are field convertible from non-expansion to expansion and vice versa.
Buy Dodge® S-2000® Mounted Spherical Roller Bearings From D.P. Brown of PA Today
The next time your organization requires Dodge® S-2000® mounted bearings and inserts, we'll be there to support you. From Dodge® S-2000® flange to take-up bearings, you'll be able to find the product that best suits your business needs with the help of our Dodge® S-2000® roller bearings supplier.
For further information on our Dodge® S-2000® bearing inserts, reach out to D.P. Brown of PA — we'll be happy to offer your answers to any of your questions.