A better choice has arrived Coupling maintenance and reliability should not consume your maintenance team's time. The Dodge Raptor elastomeric coupling is the answer to these concerns. The Raptor’s easy to assemble, patented split natural rubber element significantly decreases total costs of ownership and extends driven equipment life. Built for drop-in interchangeability, the Raptor features an innovative design offering easier installation, reduced maintenance, and improved reliability in a wide range of new and existing applications
Patented WingLock™ element design
The Dodge Raptor utilizes a patented finite-element optimized winged elastomeric element design. This WingLock technology increases surface area in the most critical regions of the element, resulting in higher bond strength, improved fatigue resistance, and longer life versus competitive designs.
Superior natural rubber element
Leveraging over 50 years of Dodge’s natural rubber expertise, the Raptor features a natural rubber flexible element that offers a number of performance benefits when compared to competitive urethane designs.
• Industry leading misalignment capabilities
• Less vibration transmission to connected equipment
• Better shock absorbing capabilities
• Static conductive for grounding redundancy, allowing current to safely pass through the natural rubber element, preventing the possibility of arcing during operation
• Exceptional resistance to hydrolysis, for improved performance in humid environments
• Superior thermal conductivity and ability to dissipate heat and hysteresis build up